From the manufacturer
Why Quest Bars?
Quest Bars provide your body with the ingredients it needs to get you through your day.
Quality of ingredients
Every Quest product is rich in complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with the protein it needs.
Custom made inclusions
Every chocolate flavored chip, white chocolate flavored chunk, cookie crumble or sweet inclusion is made by us
You can cook with Quest products! These Fruit Cups use the incredible taste of our Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar. Discover a new world of cooking with Quest
FOR THE CUPS
- 2 Quest Blueberry Muffin Protein Bars, 1/4 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup almond flour, 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce, 2 tsp zero calorie sweetener, 1 tsp coconut oil.
To view instructions head over to blog.questnutrition.com/category/recipes/
Maple Waffle: The Maple Waffle Quest Bar is made with sweet maple inclusions, waffle crumbles and a buttery flavor to feed your breakfast cravings, all day, every day.
Flavor:Maple Waffle | Size:12 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.41 x 7.29 x 2.32 inches; 1.56 Pounds
- Item model number : 10888849006387
- Date First Available : June 19, 2018
- Manufacturer : Quest Nutrition LLC
- ASIN : B07CL6VGYB
- Best Sellers Rank: #41 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS. PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGGS, PEANUTS, SOY, WHEAT, AND OTHER TREE NUTS. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
PROTEIN BLEND (MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE), SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, WATER, ALMONDS, ERYTHRITOL, NATURAL FLAVORS, PALM KERNEL OIL. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, BAKING SODA, SODIUM CASEINATE, XANTHAN GUM, STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES (STEVIA), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, MOLASES*, HONEY*
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.